When it comes to international pet freight Billion offers airport to airport services where your pet is our first priority. Ensuring his or her travel is as comfortable, convenient and short as possible is our main objective.
Due to air freight being a stressful period for both the owner and four legged friend we aim to ensure all requirements are met and that you are fully briefed on the process.
Some points to be aware of:
- Ensure the shortest flight is booked to lessen international pet travel stress on your pet
- Have adequate space in the kennel – IATA regulation requires that pets be able to sit upright as well as turn without any limitation – IATA approved kennel to be used (contact us)
- Ensure food and water travel with your pet
- Multiple liners to be provided along with a blanket for comfort
- Pet vaccinations should be up to date with international pet travel services
- State vet certificate
- Rabies vaccine
- Export & import permit (depending on destination)
- Health certificate
- Shippers declaration & IATA checklist
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +27 10 020 3415
- Follow us on Facebook for the latest tips on International Pet Travel